- Sensitive/ Irritated
Hydrating Mist Features and Benefits:
- Soothes and replenishes normal to dry skin
- Guards against dehydration
- Activates vibrancy and luminosity in our makeup
- Keeps makeup in place all day
- Calms and replenishes normal to dry skin.
- Guards against dehydration.
- Enhances vibrancy and luminosity of your Colorescience products.
- Locks minerals in place for enhanced wear.
- Pleasant and refreshing natural botanical fragrance.
- New convenient pre-attached nozzle delivers fine mist.
How to use Hydrating Mist & Ingredients
How to use:
- Shake well.
- Hold six to nine inches away from your face and spritz lightly in circular motions, keeping your eyes closed.
- Use as often as desired.
*Helpful Tip: Put Hydrating Mist in the fridge to keep cool and refreshing for your skin on hot summer days
Hydrating Mist Ingredients
- D20 Heavy Water: Larger water molecule for increased hydration
- Ylang Ylang & Chamomile: Help to soothe skin
Common questions about Hydrating Mist.
What does hydrating mist do?
Think of a hydrating mist as a secret weapon in your skincare regimen, adding a boost of hydration and nourishment for major glow action. It can be a game changer especially for dryer skin. “When skin is dehydrated, it’s not only dry and flaky, but also, any lines can appear more prominent.
Is hydrating mist the same as toner?
Simply put, toners are astringents which help deep clean and shrink your pores, and facial mists contain nourishing oils that keep the skin hydrated and moisturized, but they do nothing for your pores.
Is misting good for your skin?
“A facial mist can be refreshing and hydrating to the skin. It’s especially useful for those who have sensitive or extremely dry skin, travel frequently or live in dry climates.
What is the point of facial mist?
Toners and face mists actually have very different purposes: Toners cleanse and prep skin for moisturizer, while face mists instantly hydrate and refresh. So, if you’re going to use both, make sure to use a toner first.
When should I use hydrating mist?
Here are some of our favorite moments to spritz:
When You Wake Up. Sometimes it’s hard to get out of bed in the a.m. Like on a cold morning when you’re all cozy under the covers.
After Using Toner.
Before Adding Moisturizer.
Before & After Makeup.
To Refresh Makeup.
Before Going To Bed.
In addition to protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays, Hydrating Mist product is wonderful for older people who have a problem with liquid makeup settling in creases and powder makeup looking too dry. It makes both types of makeup stay put exactly as it was applied.
More questions about Colorescience Hydrating Mist Setting? We’ll be more than happy to help!
Feel free to email us here using our quick contact form to learn more or, during regular office hours, you can call us at 514-651-2632. Either way, one of our licensed medical aestheticians at Clinique Médico Esthétique Complexions’ on-site skincare facility, Complexions Skin Care & Laser Center will give you the help you need!
There are no reviews yet.